By Paul Craig Roberts
March 21, 2020 - Update: allmedicinedata.info gives these side effects for Hydroxychloroquine:
- Blurred vision or any other change in vision—this side effect may also occur or get worse after you Stop taking hydroxychloroquine
- convulsions (seizures)
- increased muscle weakness
- mood or other mental changes
- ringing or buzzing in ears or any loss of hearing
- sore throat and fever
- unusual bleeding or bruising
More troubling is this message I received today from Asia:
“I have been working with my medical partners on the issue of an effective cure for this virus. The good news is HCQ in clinical trials has been shown to work. I turned to my lead research expert and asked him to acquire a supply sufficient for my immediate family and me. He said he did not want to do that. The reason is the collateral damage of this treatment is permanent loss of lung capacity resulting therefore in a weaker heart and a predictably shorter healthy lifespan. Your readers need to know this before enriching Israeli-based Teva.”
I am not an expert on these matters. I can only pass on information.
We must hope our health care system moves quickly on this. Bureaucratic impediments must be swept aside.