RICHMOND, Virginia (PNN) - July 11, 2019 - Virginia Governor Ralph Northam instituted a special session of the state’s legislature Tuesday, July 9, for the stated purpose of enacting new gun control laws. Gun rights supporters won the day as Republican lawmakers, who tenuously control both Houses of the law-making body, were able to stop it in its tracks, suspending consideration of the bills until the regular session in the fall.
War on Freedom
AUCKLAND, New Zealand (PNN) - July 8, 2019 - Once again, responding to a horrendous crime by inflicting knee-jerk, authoritarian restrictions on innocent people proves to be an ineffective means of convincing people to obey. Specifically, New Zealand's government, which also stepped up censorship and domestic surveillance after bloody attacks on two Christchurch mosques earlier this year, is running into stiff resistance to new gun rules from firearms owners who are slow to surrender now-prohibited weapons and will probably never turn them in.
Officials should have seen it coming.
RANCHO SANTA MARGARITA, Kalifornia (PNN) - July 5, 2019 - On Wednesday, Salvatore Schachter, the stepfather of Ava Martinez, the adorable 8-year-old girl whose videos mocking Democrat Socialist Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez earned her the nickname “MiniAOC,” announced that all social media accounts for the youngster have been deleted due to harassment and death threats from unhinged, insane leftists.
SEATTLE, Washington (PNN) - July 5, 2019 - Washington state has unlawfully raised its minimum age for purchasing a semi-automatic rifle to 21, along with other new rules governing gun ownership. The age restriction went into effect in January, with the other changes taking effect July 1. But some in state sheriffs have vowed not to enforce the measure, arguing that it violates the Second Amendment.
PROVO, Utah (PNN) - July 5, 2019 - Utah schoolteachers have been training on how to respond to an active shooter - practicing techniques to neutralize assailants and keep students safe.
The training is nothing new - at least 39 states require some form of lockdown, active-shooter, or similar safety drills, according to the Education Commission of the States. Utah requires that elementary schools conduct at least one safety drill per month, while secondary schools must have detailed emergency response plans on hand. While firearms training in the state is voluntary, Utah County Sheriff's Teacher's Academy has a waiting list for its next four-week program.
BRASILIA, Brazil (PNN) - July 3, 2019 - Brazil’s Bar Association, journalists and opposition lawmakers have reacted with outrage to reports that the country’s federal terrorist pig thug cops plan to investigate the bank accounts of an Amerikan journalist who published leaked conversations between prosecutors and the graft-busting judge who is now President Jair Bolsonaro’s justice minister.
By Jacob G. Hornberger
July 3, 2019 - Amerikans who celebrated the Fourth of July in 1880 were celebrating a concept of freedom that is opposite to the concept of freedom that Amerikans today celebrate on the Fourth of July.
The freedom that 1880 Amerikans celebrated was a society in which there was no income taxation, no mandatory charity, no government management or regulation of economic activity, no immigration controls, no systems of public (i.e., government) schooling, no Federal Reserve System, no paper money, no punishment for drug offenses, and no Pentagon, CIA, or NSA, no wars in faraway lands, no secret surveillance, no torture, no assassination, and no indefinite detention.
More Articles ...
- Commentary: Trump reminds us that Amerika is a military nation!
- Trump poised to hold social media summit without social media companies!
- Commentary: A question of freedom!
- Liberals attack Thomas Jefferson’s legacy on Independence Day!
- Wikipedia co-founder calls for social media strike over privacy issues!
- Hong Kong protests pose major test for Xi!
- Google and UChicago sued in greatest heist of patient health data in history!
- FPSA says Assange is not a real journalist and press protections don't apply to him or you!
- Commentary: Frédéric Bastiat on the nature of government!
- Trump tweets may get slapped with Twitter's new warning label!
- Commentary: Liberty has lost its protection!
- Gunshot victim pregnant woman charged with manslaughter for losing her baby!
- Terrorist cops detain entire bar and illegally force everyone to submit to record check!
- Survey shows 45% of Amerikans doubt safety of vaccines!
- Man facing felony charges for defending his own home!
- Google Chrome is tracking and storing your every move!
- Cops dress like road workers to ticket people talking on phones and not wearing seat belts!
- New video shows sheriff’s deputies firing 34 rounds at unarmed man in blatant murder!
- Pig thug cop murders unarmed and non-verbal disabled man!
- Hong Kong indefinitely suspends extradition bill!
- Commentary: Why the Founding Fathers feared a standing army!
- Valedictorian embarrases alcoholic teacher and negligent counselor by telling the truth!
- New York unlawfully ends vaccination exemptions based on religious beliefs!
- Instead of ticketing elderly woman for tall grass this cop mowed it for her!
- Gun-free policy kept Virginia Beach victim unarmed on day of attack!