By Chris Rossini
July 11, 2018 - Imagine a fish in the deep blue sea. This fish is on a personal quest to discover water. He's heard about it and all of its wonders but has never actually seen it. He's devoted his life to someday finding this glorious water.
All the while, our hypothetical fish is immersed in the very thing that he seeks. The water surrounds him, flows through his gills, and is a part of his very physical being.
Now let's take a human being and his quest to discover Liberty. He's never seen this Liberty that people speak of, but he's devoted to climbing every mountain, if he has to, in order to find it.
War on Freedom
By Chris Rossini
4 reasons communal property is inferior.
July 11, 2018 - In The Communist Manifesto, Karl Marx aptly summarized the implications of a communist society, stating that “the theory of the Communists may be summed up in the single sentence: Abolition of private property.” As an institution, private property has been a crucial factor in the flourishing of Western society and its political thought. However, its defense rarely extends beyond a calculation of its economic benefits. Many defenders of private property simply state that there is no viable alternative system and that private property is simply the best option of a bad bunch. This argument, with its pessimistic tone, hardly inspires much love for the concept of private ownership.
MILWAUKEE, Wisconsin (PNN) - July 10, 2018 - A Milwaukee food service worker with a concealed carry permit had enough after another waitress was attacked by an irate customer.
A man went behind the counter of the George Webb Restaurant on June 29 before he viciously punched a female manager/waitress. In response, a second waitress drew a handgun from under her apron and pointed it at the man, who eventually retreated.
WASHINGTON (PNN) - July 10, 2018 - Fascist Police States of Amerika President Donald Trump on Tuesday pardoned a pair of Oregon ranchers whose arson conviction became a focus for opponents of federal government land ownership.
Dwight Hammond, 76, and his son Steven Hammond, 49, were convicted in 2012 and sent to prison on arson charges. They had set a series of fires on their ranch that spread to federal land.
CANBERRA, Australia (PNN) - July 7, 2018 - Australia’s Minister for Social Service, Dan Tehan, announced July 1 that the fascist Australian government will monetarily penalize any citizen whose children are not up to date on their vaccinations. The penalty, in the form of a reduction of government payments, amounts to $56 (AUD) monthly.
WASHINGTON (PNN) - July 6, 2018 - Federal prosecutors on Friday moved to drop charges against the last 39 people accused of participating in a violent protest on the day of President Donald Trump's inauguration.
The motion to dismiss charges by the Fascist Police States of Amerika Attorney's Office seemingly ends an 18-month saga that started with the Amerikan Gestapo Department of InJustice division attempting to convict more than 190 people.
NEW YORK (PNN) - July 6, 2018 - While the Fascist Police States of Amerika is typically set apart from other countries when it comes to gun laws, a recent conference with the United Nations has raised major red flags, as the FPSA agreed to enact “full implementation” of an international agreement on gun control that will violate Amerikans’ constitutional rights by adding their personal information to a global database.
More Articles ...
- Commentary: The values underlying Independence Day!
- Commentary: The real meaning of the Fourth of July!
- Commentary: Recapturing the Spirit of Independence!
- Pig thug cops murder Good Samaritan father and veteran for trying to break up a fight!
- Further protests as Venezuela begins running out of water!
- Fascist court rules school can use electric shock on special needs students!
- A Mexican town overthrew their local government and things are going great!
- Doctor punished for vaccine exemptions given to children with risk of brain damage!
- The ongoing problem of conveniently malfunctioning police cameras!
- Andrew P. Napolitano is top front-runner for Trump’s Supreme Court pick!
- Pig thug cop chief calls press conference and then arrests everyone who showed up!
- Google and Facebook are fighting Kalifornia privacy rights initiative!
- State unlawfully bans guns that hold more than 10 rounds!
- Mexico arrests town force of 28 terrorist cops over murder of a mayoral candidate!
- Young protesters are defying Israel’s blockade with scraps of paper and plastic!
- BLM agents shoot at innocent couple without warning!
- The drone surveillance state has become a reality!
- Venezuelan economy heading to complete collapse and probably a military coup!
- Amerika’s two-tiered justice system!
- Commentary: Why can’t we sue the TSA for assault?
- Armed shopper kills gunman after he opened fire at a busy WalMart!
- Commentary: Human rights as an issue in FPSA/Israeli relations!
- Country Time stands up to arcane laws against child lemonade stands!
- Raging cop arrests innocent woman for filming! (Warning: strong language)
- Sweden tries to halt total cashlessness with lawmaker proposal!