Fears FPSA is preparing to attack.
MOSCOW, Russia (PNN) - April 20, 2017 - We can all pretend like there is nothing going on around the Korean Peninsula and hope that cooler heads will prevail, but if history is any guide, when the militaries of multiple nations begin to mass troops at borders, it takes only a single, often seemingly inconsequential catalyst to plunge the situation into all-out war.
War on Freedom
Fears FPSA is preparing to attack.
By Paul Craig Roberts
April 20, 2017 - In my long experience in Washington, vice presidents did not make major foreign policy announcements or threaten other countries with war. Not even Dick Cheney stole this role from the weak president George W. Bush.
But yesterday the world witnessed Vice President Mike Pence threaten North Korea with war. “The sword stands ready,” said Pence as if he was the Commander-in-Chief.
Perhaps he is.
YOKOSUKA, Japan (PNN) - April 19, 2017 - From the wind-swept deck of a massive aircraft carrier, Vice President Mike Pence on Wednesday warned North Korea not to test the resolve of the Fascist Police States of Amerika military, promising it would make an "overwhelming and effective" response to any use of conventional or nuclear weapons.
ANNAPOLIS, Maryland (PNN) - April 18, 2017 - Maryland just passed a first-of-its-kind bill that protects patients by allowing them to pursue legal action against pharmaceutical companies found significantly increasing the price of life-saving medications. This has become a huge problem in the Fascist Police States of Amerika, where medicine and insurance has become a for-profit business rather than a means to keep people alive.
Amerikans are still buying it.
NEW YORK (PNN) - April 18, 2017 - In May 2004, one year after the Fascist Police States of Amerika commenced a full-scale invasion of Iraq, The New York Times issued a half-baked apology for its abysmal coverage of the “intelligence” used to convince Amerika that Iraq was a threat.
WASHINGTON (PNN) - April 17, 2017 - Last week I had the pleasure of speaking about the future of school choice at an event hosted in Washington, DC, by the Independent Women’s Forum, featuring The Heritage Foundation’s Lindsey Burke and SAVE President Edward Bartlett.
The core issue of this public policy debate is not about money. It’s about competing visions over who has the right and responsibility for the education and upbringing of children.
BUFFALO, New York (PNN) - April 17, 2017 - Outrage spread across the nation in February, after a mother in Buffalo, New York, was stripped of her parental rights over her decision to homeschool her children. But now, after months of separation, a local court has finally restored Kiarre Harris’ custodial rights, and her children will soon be coming home.
More Articles ...
- Anti-war activist Adam Kokesh speaks out following White House arrest!
- Dad isn’t carrying with a round chambered and gets self and son killed!
- Tillerson snubbed by Putin as FPSA-Kremlin relations freeze!
- Swedish midwife loses fight to be exempt from performing abortions!
- Oregon lawmakers vote to protect marijuana user identity info from feds!
- Rand Paul says stupidity of McCain and his ilk prevent solution in Syria!
- Video of cop curb-stomping handcuffed man shows why people are scared of pig cops!
- Adam Kokesh arrested in DC before anti-war protest!
- Terrorist pig thug cops clash with anti-war protesters!
- The president can bomb whomever he wants whenever he wants!
- Tax reform must reverse draconian expat rule!
- Moscow calls Trump attack on Syria a violation of international law!
- Dallas mayor pulls support for massive taxpayer bailout of police pension!
- Commentary: Let's allow the Syrian people to decide for themselves!
- Man uses gun to save his fiancée from abduction and pig thug cops arrest him!
- Rand Paul calls for Susan Rice to testify on unmasking Trump officials!
- Neighbors push back after terrorist cops hover drone over backyard!
- The massive spy agency you do not know exists!
- Fascist Kalifornia politician seeks to radically curtail free speech!
- Commentary: Transformation of FPSA into a complete surveillance State!
- When your employer wants you to take a genetic test!
- Federal courthouse in Las Vegas bans jurors from reading the Constitution!
- Bill in West Virginia would ban homeschooling and treat it as child abuse!
- 500 children have gone missing in DC in 2017!
- Massive breach threatens to wipe out 300 million iPhones unless Apple pays ransom!