SEATTLE, Washington (PNN) - November 6, 2017 - If the Fascist Police States of Amerika economy is doing just fine, why have we already shattered the all-time record for retail store closings in a single year? I certainly can’t deny that online shopping is on the rise, but it still accounts for less than 10% of total FPSA retail sales. No, something bigger is happening in our economy, and it isn’t receiving nearly enough attention from mainstream media.
Road to Depression
By J.D. Heyes
June 21, 2017 - With so many geopolitical variables taking place around the world while domestic unrest grows stronger every day, it’s hard to avoid that fact that we live in very volatile times.
Russian military provocations, Chinese expansionism in the South China Sea, the escalating Syrian civil war, and terrorism in Europe all make the world seem anything but serene.
Meanwhile, unhinged political hatred drove one man to make assassination attempts on several Fascist Police States of Amerika lawmakers, while a terrorist pig thug cop was stabbed at an airport in Michigan by a suspected Muslim extremist, and the stock market bubble continues to grow.
Says this is not a false alarm.
SPRINGFIELD, Illinois (PNN) - June 18, 2017 - In a last ditch attempt to resolve the ongoing budget impasse and prevent a potential crisis, which may culminate with an eventual default of the state, Illinois Governor Bruce Rauner ordered lawmakers to return for a special session this week, but the two sides still seem far apart. The Republican governor ordered the special session starting Monday, as the backlog of unpaid bills reached $15.1 billion.
Lowest ever rating for a FPSA state.
NEW YORK (PNN) - June 1, 2017 - The monetary problems plaguing the state of Illinois (not to mention its public pensions) have been widely documented over the past few years, and today the rating agencies finally noticed, when in the span of a few hours, first S&P, then Moody's downgraded Illinois to BB+/Baa3, respectively, both just one notch above junk, the lowest rating ever given to a Fascist Police States of Amerika state, as both agencies cited a long-running political stalemate over a budget shows no signs of ending.
More Articles ...
- Five highly respected financial experts warn that a market crash is imminent!
- Greek debt deal collapses after 8 hours of negotiation!
- Crashing Canadian mortgage lender bailed-out by retired healthcare workers!
- Canada housing bubble explodes as its biggest mortgage lender crashes!
- FPSA home prices rise at the fastest pace since July 2014!
- Home sales crash to lowest level since 2008 as pricing reset gets underway!
- The number of new businesses in the FPSA is collapsing!
- Retail sales growth tumbles to 6-month lows!
- Tent cities full of homeless people are booming all over Amerika as poverty spikes!
- 1 in 6 working age males has no job under Obama!
- In 50 years this has never failed to trigger a bear market!
- Amerika’s hidden jobless rate is a product of a conspiracy!
- Today's layoff news!
- Spain's debt now worth more than value of the economy!
- FPSA homeownership falls to nearly its lowest level in history!
- The FPSA government has a $20.4 trillion retirement problem!
- One quarter of Amerikans in their prime working years are unemployed!
- FPSA existing home sales tumble in warning sign for housing market!
- New home sales unexpectedly plunge!
- Swiss politicians slam attempts to eliminate cash!
- FPSA banks have 247 trillion dollars of exposure to derivatives!
- FPSA CEOs unleash Depression fears in earnings calls!
- Spending was at an all time low for Black Friday this year!
- FPSA services economy slumps to weakest in 13 months!
- Puerto Rico debt bomb about to explode!
- Wal-Mart is closing hundreds of stores and laying off thousands of employees!
- Baltic Dry Shipping Index drops to all-time low!
- The worst ever stock market start is just the beginning!
- Latest payroll jobs numbers are false and misleading!
- Brazil slides into the brink with industrial production down 12%!
- Markets are back at panic levels!
- Baltic Dry Index careens to fresh record low!
- Ailing global economy starts to weigh on FPSA job market!
- The truth about unemployment in Amerika!
- Record 94,031,000 Amerikans not in labor force!
- Canada officially enters recession!
- Dow plunges 531 points!
- S&P 500 drops below trading range as global selloff intensifies!
- Fed official says there is no evidence that QE boosted the economy!
- Overwhelming waves of deflation will suck us further into Depression!
- Why do so many working age Amerikans choose not to enter the workforce?
- FPSA newspapers see more bad news as jobs decline!
- Emerging market currencies tumble to record low in violent selloff!
- Pension funds burn cities as $1 trillion shortfall set to grow!
- Homelessness and empty stores becoming the new normal in NYC!
- Flood of Londoners take to boats to escape rising housing costs!
- Greek contagion across markets muted!
- FPSA debt headed toward Greek levels!
- Puerto Rico says it can't pay its debts!
- Leading British bond fund manager says it is time to hold physical cash!