WASHINGTON (PNN) - December 4, 2019 - On November 11th, the very disturbing but clearly true Lessons to Learn from the Coup in Bolivia was posted to the Web. That anonymous author (a German intelligence analyst) documented the evilness of the overthrow of Evo Morales in Bolivia, and the threat now clearly posed to the world by the Fascist Police States of Amerika regime - a spreading cancer of expansionist fascism, led from Washington. But even more than this, he indicated that unless the individuals who are responsible for the advancing fascism are executed, there won’t be any real hope for democracy anywhere in the world. Either this impunity will stop, or else the spread of the FPSA international dictatorship - not only by CIA coups such as this, but by illegal international invasions such as of Iraq 2003, Libya 2011, Syria 2012-, and Yemen 2015- - will continue and will engulf in misery ultimately the entire world. He makes clear the complicity of FPSA “news” media in the lies that “justify” this coup (and “justified” those invasions). It’s by now clearly the way the FPSA regime functions. Of course, none of those media will publish any such truth; they all cover-up constantly for the regime, because they actually are an essential part of it. (All of these invasions and coups are based on nothing but lies, and media are a necessary part of that.) Censorship in Amerika is thus actually extreme and constant.
War on Freedom
By John J. Baeza
December 3, 2019 - When I retired as a detective from the New York Police Department, I moved to Florida and decided to join a local sheriff’s office to work as a deputy. I needed to make some money and it was the only job for which I was qualified. I was accepted and took the job.
From the start I wanted to be the ultimate Libertarian cop. I was not going to arrest anyone for drugs or victimless crimes and I was going to try my best to make as many quality arrests as possible. For a good part of those 3 years I was able to do my thing. I tried to fade into the background. I never brought up the fact that I was retired NYPD, though my colleagues probably knew from the constant stationhouse gossip. I tried to make myself invisible to my supervisors and only interacted with them when I had to do so. In this sheriff’s office we only held roll call once every two weeks. Sometimes I didn’t see my supervisor for two weeks at a time; and that was great for me. I worked without a partner and basically had no one breathing down my neck. So yes, I was able to do my thing.
By Jacob G. Hornberger
December 2, 2019 - For centuries, it has been an established tenet of Western jurisprudence that a person cannot be punished for a crime unless the government first convicts him of the crime in a court of law. After the Constitution called the federal government into existence, our Amerikan ancestors demanded that this principle be enshrined in the Bill of Rights because they were convinced that federal officials would end up violating it.
The Fifth Amendment states in part: “No person shall be held to answer for a capital, or otherwise infamous crime, unless on presentment or indictment of a Grand Jury…. nor be deprived of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law.”
Says Amerikans can make their own health choices.
LOS ANGELES, Kalifornia (PNN) - December 2, 2019 - A notably rare and bold move for a Hollywood celebrity, actor Rob Schneider took to Twitter the other day to chastise Big Tech companies like Amazon, Facebook, Twitter, Google, and YouTube, for censoring freedom of speech about vaccines on their platforms.
In declaring that free speech includes all speech, “[e]ven the speech that you find repugnant,” Schneider emphasized the fact that the Amerikan public doesn’t need technocrats like Jeff Bezos, Mark Zuckerberg, Jack Dorsey, and Sundar Pichai “deciding for us what to think, see or hear.”
BERLIN, Germany (PNN) - November 29, 2019 - German Chancellor Angela Merkel says that freedom of expression must be curtailed in order to keep society free.
“For all those who claim that they can no longer express their opinion, I say this to them. If you express a pronounced opinion, you must live with the fact that you will be contradicted,” said Merkel during a speech to the German Parliament.
“Expressing an opinion does not come at zero cost, but freedom of expression has limits,” she added, as some in the Bundestag could be heard voicing their disagreement.
More Articles ...
- The Antifederalists were eerily prophetic!
- Court denies immunity to cop who argued citizens have no right to defend themselves!
- Chile protesters kill a police drone using hundreds of laser pointers!
- Couple may be jailed for living in RV after fire burns home!
- Commentary: America’s soldiers did not fight or die for freedom!
- Business owner fined for not cleaning up after vagrants that the city refuses to prosecute!
- Google is working on a top secret project with access to millions of Amerikans' health data!
- Court rules government cannot search your phone at the airport for no reason!
- Man set on fire in Hong Kong after confronting rioters!
- UN envoy issues grim warning over Assange's life!
- Columbia professor who fled communism resigns!
- Philly bike courier found not guilty of voluntary manslaughter!
- Man named “Nobody” ran for mayor claiming “Nobody tells the truth”!
- Five-year-old autistic boy registered as sex offender for hugging classmate!
- Senator Rand Paul seeks to subpoena whistleblower!
- Pig thug cops taser helpless woman for letting her dog off its leash!
- Experts propose final solution to global warming is to kill billions of people!
- How free are you when the government can take away your children?
- Pregnant mother kills home intruder with AR-15 to protect her husband and daughter!
- Democrats are openly supporting Communism and not being challenged by media!
- We don’t need to give cops another excuse to hassle innocent motorists!
- Judge strikes Pittsburgh ban on use of AR-15s and high cap magazines!
- Vaxxed2 documentary reveals Amerika’s hidden vaccine injury epidemic!
- Judge reopens Covington Catholic High student defamation lawsuit against Washington Post!
- Commentary: The never-ending wars on terrorism and drugs!
- Catalonia separatist protest draws 350,000 in Barcelona!
- One million furious activists snub military nighttime curfew and occupy streets!
- South Carolina judge rules State asset forfeiture programs are unconstitutional!
- Husband cuts off rapist's penis after seeing his own wife being sexually assaulted!
- Pig thug cops force horrifying sexual assault exam on 5-year-old girl!
- Commentary: The health effects of 5G and wireless technology!
- New Kalifornia gun law is a significant threat to civil liberties!
- Indigenous group behind mass protests in Ecuador agrees to hold talks with president!
- Commentary: Teachers who quit to create schooling alternatives!
- Julian Assange reaches end of prison sentence but fascist judge refuses to release him!
- Ecuador cracks down on protesters over austerity and IMF loan!
- Kalifornia has banned political deepfakes during election season!
- Hong Kong protesters build makeshift catapult on third day of unrest over anti-mask law!
- Ex-cop testifies before Congress that she will not comply with gun confiscation laws!
- Hong Kong to enact emergency mask ban to force end to protests!
- Ohio pig thug cops terrify students by firing blanks during school shooter drill!
- Johnson releases new Brexit proposal!
- British court says Bible belief is incompatible with human dignity!
- Beijing to require residents to pass facial recognition test to surf the Internet!
- Thousands march as Catalonia marks secession vote date!
- Candidate goes to Kent State and argues only the government can be trusted with guns!
- Doctors took a newborn baby from her parents after they refused a vitamin K shot for her!
- Preschool vegetable stand shut down by government officials for zoning violations!
- Former officer testifies to Congress she will not comply with assault weapons ban!
- Former gang leaders embrace peace so they can stop the violence and be better role models!