By Chris Rossini
July 11, 2018 - Imagine a fish in the deep blue sea. This fish is on a personal quest to discover water. He's heard about it and all of its wonders but has never actually seen it. He's devoted his life to someday finding this glorious water.
All the while, our hypothetical fish is immersed in the very thing that he seeks. The water surrounds him, flows through his gills, and is a part of his very physical being.
Now let's take a human being and his quest to discover Liberty. He's never seen this Liberty that people speak of, but he's devoted to climbing every mountain, if he has to, in order to find it.
War on Freedom
By Chris Rossini
4 reasons communal property is inferior.
July 11, 2018 - In The Communist Manifesto, Karl Marx aptly summarized the implications of a communist society, stating that “the theory of the Communists may be summed up in the single sentence: Abolition of private property.” As an institution, private property has been a crucial factor in the flourishing of Western society and its political thought. However, its defense rarely extends beyond a calculation of its economic benefits. Many defenders of private property simply state that there is no viable alternative system and that private property is simply the best option of a bad bunch. This argument, with its pessimistic tone, hardly inspires much love for the concept of private ownership.
MILWAUKEE, Wisconsin (PNN) - July 10, 2018 - A Milwaukee food service worker with a concealed carry permit had enough after another waitress was attacked by an irate customer.
A man went behind the counter of the George Webb Restaurant on June 29 before he viciously punched a female manager/waitress. In response, a second waitress drew a handgun from under her apron and pointed it at the man, who eventually retreated.
WASHINGTON (PNN) - July 10, 2018 - Fascist Police States of Amerika President Donald Trump on Tuesday pardoned a pair of Oregon ranchers whose arson conviction became a focus for opponents of federal government land ownership.
Dwight Hammond, 76, and his son Steven Hammond, 49, were convicted in 2012 and sent to prison on arson charges. They had set a series of fires on their ranch that spread to federal land.
CANBERRA, Australia (PNN) - July 7, 2018 - Australia’s Minister for Social Service, Dan Tehan, announced July 1 that the fascist Australian government will monetarily penalize any citizen whose children are not up to date on their vaccinations. The penalty, in the form of a reduction of government payments, amounts to $56 (AUD) monthly.
More Articles ...
- Government drops charges against all inauguration protesters!
- FPSA agrees to full implementation of United Nations Gun Control Pact!
- Commentary: The values underlying Independence Day!
- Commentary: The real meaning of the Fourth of July!
- Commentary: Recapturing the Spirit of Independence!
- Pig thug cops murder Good Samaritan father and veteran for trying to break up a fight!
- Further protests as Venezuela begins running out of water!
- Fascist court rules school can use electric shock on special needs students!
- A Mexican town overthrew their local government and things are going great!
- Doctor punished for vaccine exemptions given to children with risk of brain damage!
- The ongoing problem of conveniently malfunctioning police cameras!
- Andrew P. Napolitano is top front-runner for Trump’s Supreme Court pick!
- Pig thug cop chief calls press conference and then arrests everyone who showed up!
- Google and Facebook are fighting Kalifornia privacy rights initiative!
- State unlawfully bans guns that hold more than 10 rounds!
- Mexico arrests town force of 28 terrorist cops over murder of a mayoral candidate!
- Young protesters are defying Israel’s blockade with scraps of paper and plastic!
- BLM agents shoot at innocent couple without warning!
- The drone surveillance state has become a reality!
- Venezuelan economy heading to complete collapse and probably a military coup!
- Amerika’s two-tiered justice system!
- Commentary: Why can’t we sue the TSA for assault?
- Armed shopper kills gunman after he opened fire at a busy WalMart!
- Commentary: Human rights as an issue in FPSA/Israeli relations!
- Country Time stands up to arcane laws against child lemonade stands!
- Raging cop arrests innocent woman for filming! (Warning: strong language)
- Sweden tries to halt total cashlessness with lawmaker proposal!
- Rand Paul blocked in bid to end indefinite detention of Amerikans!
- France’s fake news law will be used to silence critics and win elections!
- Supreme Court overturns case against homosexual-biased baker!
- Homeowner shoots and kills two burglars with his AK-47!
- Hawaii volcano prompts new warning to heed evacuation order or face arrest!
- Homeschooling surges as parents seek safer option for children!
- Britons rage over Robinson arrest as mass protests break out worldwide!
- FPSA is pushing Russia, China and Iran together!
- Fascist TSA is keeping a secret watch list of those who fight back against its policies!
- Google and Facebook hit with $8.8 billion in lawsuits as new privacy rules hit Europe!
- Right to Try Act could allow terminally ill Amerikans to use psychedelic drugs!
- Amerika’s treatment of Palestinians has grown horrendously cruel!
- Elon Musk plans to end fake news!
- Australia unlawfully bans cash for all purchases over $10,000 starting July of 2019!
- Commentary: Can a Pope change moral truth?
- Zuckerberg ducks pointed questions from the EU Parliament!
- New York City mayor disobeys feds and orders cops to stop arresting pot smokers!
- FBI agents want Congress to subpoena them so they can reveal the bureau’s dirt!
- Commentary: Haspel is not the problem; the CIA is the problem!
- Commentary: In the wake of mass shootings parents reconsider mass schooling!
- City bans anarchy symbol!
- Commentary: Time to end all foreign aid to Israel and everyone else!
- White farmers arm themselves amid new murders and attacks!