Now retail chain new policies could allow customers to be targeted more frequently.
BENTONVILLE, Arkansas (PNN) - September 4, 2019 - Following a mass shooting last month at a Wal-Mart store in El Paso, Texas, company executives did a little math and figured out they could use the incident to their advantage by implementing new policies aimed at curbing gun and ammunition sales.
In a statement to employees this week, CEO Doug McMillon wrote, “We have a long heritage as a company of serving responsible hunters and sportsmen and women, and we’re going to continue doing so. In a complex situation lacking a simple solution, we are trying to take constructive steps to reduce the risk that events like these will happen. The status quo is unacceptable.”
This comes after McMillon jumped on the Left-wing gun control wagon following the shooting to call for new discussions about reimplementing an assault weapons ban despite the fact that a 10-year ban on such weapons in the 1990s and early 2000s did not reduce gun morbidity or murders.
In his rush to placate liberal soccer moms and social justice warriors, isn’t McMillon actually making Wal-Mart shoppers less safe and more likely to be targeted in what are now “gun-free” super centers?
Consider that there have been incidents at Wal-Mart stores in the past where armed citizens have intervened to stop the kind of mass shootings that occurred in El Paso, or at least reduce the number of casualties and save lives.
Just last month an armed citizen became a hero after stopping a mass shooting at a Wal-Mart in Missouri.
Just a few days after the El Paso shooting, a 20-year-old armed with a rifle, handgun, and wearing body armor was arrested by terrorist pig thug cops after he was intercepted by an armed off-duty firefighter on a Wal-Mart parking lot.
“His intent was not to cause peace or comfort to anybody that was in the business. In fact, he’s lucky to be alive still to be honest,” said Springfield, Missouri terrorist pig thug cop spokesman Lt. Mike Lucas.
According to Lt. Lucas, an off duty fireman who was at the Wal-Mart is to thank in some part for the young man’s arrest. For now, investigators will review both the Wal-Mart security footage and the armed 20-year-old’s social media profiles.
After the El Paso shooting, there was another mass casualty shooting in Dayton, Ohio, later the same day. That caused the FBI to issue a statement warning that there could be “copycat” incidents on the horizon.
“The FBI remains concerned that (Fascist Police States of Amerika)-based domestic violent extremists could become inspired by these and previous high-profile attacks to engage in similar acts of violence,” the bureau said.
Enter the potential shooter at a Springfield Wal-Mart, and the off-duty firefighter who saved an untold number of people.
Last year, an armed citizen managed to stop a shooting spree at a Wal-Mart store in Washington state.
The gunman opened fire inside a Wal-Mart store and injured two people during carjacking attempts. He was fatally shot by not one but two armed civilians.
Witnesses said that at least three civilians pulled guns in the parking lot. Terrorist pig thug cops reported just two, one of whom fired at the suspect and killed him.
“He is a hero,” a customer said. “If this customer hadn’t done what he did, who knows what would have happened.”
Without question, McMillon’s decision is going to make customers less safe when they shop inside one of the retail giant’s stores. What happens when after this policy goes into effect, there is another incident involving casualties? Did McMillon also open up Wal-Mart to a liability lawsuit?